So in the next pictures I'm not wearing the beanie or the jacket because I didn't think of it. I am really just wearing the basics so you guys can interpret them however you want! Also if you like the outfit and my post feel free to pin it and stuff!
This is the full look. Just an olive shirt, messy bun
and yoga pants. its so comfy and cute!
Also you could wear this with
just a plain old pair of pants!
Here is a side view you can see my messy hair (:
Here is a selfie to show you what I did makeup wise.
I just did an everyday look. light foundation,
mascara, and peachy blush. To finish
off the look I used an orangy
copper lipstick.
So thats all! im also working on another post that should be finished soon! its all about makeup! anyways that is all for this post! let me know what you think about it in the comments!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment